The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

100th Post!



OK -- so after I post this morning I noticed that I was at #99. I have to post again to hit 100 -- plus there are a couple things I left out of the post.

First -- when I returned home from the cat show, I noticed how ordinary my cat seemed. But then I realized she has pretty blue eyes and a great little pink nose and I saw no other cat at the show like that.

Second -- this Monday at 5pm is the Chairity event at The Hollingsworth House in Fayetteville. There is a charge for admission and the chairs will be up for auction. This event benefits the Children's Village at Christian City. Remember that stool I posted a photo of a few weeks back? (see Sept. 30 post) This is the event.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs