The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Art Takes Miami


This is one of my favorite photos of Sadie.  I have more similar to this of Sadie and some of Iris.  Iris is starting to be more at ease with me and the camera.  Sadie and Iris are both just too darn cute -- they were county shelter rescues -- if you read this blog you probably already know that.  Did you know that October is adopt a shelter dog month?  If you or someone you know is thinking about adding a dog to their household -- encourage them to look in their shelters first, then with local rescue groups.  There are so many good dogs out there in need of a home.

Something else happening now -- I have submitted to Art Takes Miami and I have no (repeat zero) online votes yet.  If you are so inclined and like my photographs, please take a minute to vote here for them Art Takes Miami/Donna Rosser

Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs