The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Atlanta Celebrates Photography



The time of year when Atlanta is filled with photography events is going on right now.  There are excellent exhibitions and talks happening throughout the next 6 weeks or so.  Check out the ACP website to see the online guide.  When you are out -- pick up a copy.  This lists all the events by date.  My work is part of 6 events this year.  I feel as if I have scattered photos all over the city.  So far it has been fun and I cannot wait for other events.

I have one photo in the SlowExposures exhibit and one at the show at the Whiskey Bonding Barn.  The listing for this event is here -- and there is one weekend left to see these wonderful shows.  Along with 5 other photographers, I have a variety of work at The Art House Gallery in Buckhead.  The reception for this event is October 7.  Another event and reception on October 7 is at Arts Clayton Gallery.  My son and I have work in this show.  The Women in Focus show at Mason Murer Fine Art is titled "Illumination."  There are four of my photos there.  And for the last event -- juried by Fay Gold -- the Roswell Photographic Society's open competition listing is here.  The reception for this one is also Friday October 7.

If you see me out and about at a photo event -- say hi.  Or, if you see any of my photos, please email me to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs