The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

From the Barefoot Files...


This past week was another family birthday.  My father would have been 73; he died when he was 46.  It is hard to believe that almost all of my adult life I have not had my father around.  He died before I had children.  It is a shame since I think my son looks a lot like him.  My dad could grow a beard quickly and it was very full -- my son can do this too.  

Not too long ago I was telling someone how I have a hard time backing out of my driveway -- even after living here for years.  I said to them that my dad would really be disappointed in that since his rule was when I was at home and started driving -- I had to back the car in beside the carport -- no excuses to not do it.

I have always like this photo.  It is fun.  This is not my mother -- she told me once who it was and I can't remember.  I can't remember where it was either.  It was one of those set up photo things at a fair or something.  When she reads this -- I know I will get an email telling me again so I can remember.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs