The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catching up....


It seems like all I do lately is work at catching up.  I suppose it is a good thing to remain so busy.  Helping out with SlowExposures and working with John Bennette on his show have been excellent adventures and provided me with plenty of blog material.  One of these days I will get around to writing them.  I am also working with the Serenbe Photography Center.  This is a great resource that not that many people know about --- yet.

Something that does take some time -- daily -- is the 365 project.  I am sticking with it and closing in on the home stretch.  The project has taught me a lot.  I find my better photos are those that I find and do not over think.  Currently I have three 365 photos in the Arts Clayton photography show.  One received first place and another received honorable mention.  


Days like yesterday are wonderful -- I have a handful of good images to pick from for the photo of the day.  A couple of my favorites that are not 284:365 are on this blog post.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs