The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shooting Models

It is hard to take a bad photo of a pretty girl.  The models we had for the shoot last Sunday were very pretty girls.  Add in that we had beautiful settings in the Serenbe community -- and that the daylight was perfection -- how could you have a bad photo?  Well I did -- I always have some that no one will ever see.  Below is one of my favorites from the day.

This photograph is presented two ways.  One processed in Silver Efex Pro 2.  I did not do a lot to it -- adjusted the contrast a bit, burned a little to take down some highlighted areas.  I added the frame.  I am not sure if I really like it on this photo -- does it add anything?  does it distract?  


Here is the photo the way I shot it -- in color.  I like the color of the berries with her skin tone.  I did desaturate the greens a bit -- the grass area in the photo was very bright green and I felt it was distracting.  

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs