The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Evening at the High

At the High                                                                                October, 2013
Another favorite from 2013 taken at the High Museum in Atlanta last October. 

My photo group had just met with Brett Abbott and then spent some time viewing The Bunnen Collection on exhibit. I am so happy to know Brett. We met soon after he arrived in Atlanta to take the position as Curator of Photography at the High Museum. Brett, like his predecessor Julian Cox, is a very approachable, knowledgeable resource for photographers and photography lovers. I encourage anyone who has not met him to seek him out and learn from him. I am very excited about what he has coming to the High in the future.

The photo above was taken while waiting for the elevator to take us to the parking garage. While talking with my husband I turned and saw the young woman standing, walking, and talking on her cell phone. I immediately whipped out my cell phone to take a few photos of her. 

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs