The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Lone Pine

Lone Pine, Backyard                                                              September, 2013


It is not really a lone pine -- it just kind of looks like it.  There are two very tall pines in the woods behind our house. I don't really care for pines -- especially very tall, lonely ones. Ask me about a lighting strike sometime -- the kind that exploded light bulbs in the outside lights and scorched the wall in the garage.

Days I sit out on the deck grilling dinner and having a drink, I look at these pines. And even though I don't like them, I do kind of like them. The structure of the branches against a blah sky and the evening light makes me want to take a photo of it. So I did. And I have many times. This is my latest one that I like enough to show to someone.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs