The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Turnipseed Farm

I have been taking photographs at Turnipseed Farm for years. The place is amazing -- plenty of subjects everywhere you look. Beginning in January, I will be teaching photography there. Steven Stinchcomb is a wonderful artist and has decided to close his nursery and start an 'art farm' so to speak. He began with painting classes a few weeks ago. Just before I left for the beach photo retreat, he gave me a call to see if I would be interested in teaching photography at Turnipseed -- you betcha!

The only class I have scheduled at the moment is an 8-week Creative Photography class beginning Monday January 20. We will meet weekly for 2 hours and the class ends March 10.  I will also plan some one-day, Saturday and weekday classes that are very focused.

I am very excited!  This is a great place and I love teaching people to be a little more creative with their photos. For more information or if you have a question -- email me: donna(at)thebarefootphotographer(dot)com

Something Good, Turnipseed                                May, 2013

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs