The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Newnan Georgia

Yesterday morning I met up with a couple fellow photographers for a morning walk and shoot in Newnan, Georgia. We decided to meet extra early. When I left the house – it was dark. On my way I saw a fawn (still with spots) crossing the road and further down the road a doe grazing by the roadside.

Newnan is a very nice little town. Recently they have achieved notoriety as a “City of Homes.” There are many beautiful, old homes in Newnan.

I was more interested in the town. Early in the morning – reflections are excellent. I love taking photos of reflections without the glare of midday sun. We started early – 6:30 and finished by 8:00. That is my favorite time to shoot.

Here are a few of the photos:

Newnan window 3

Newnan windows 709

Newnan bling bling 709

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs