The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Signs of Fall in July

Walking the dog around the yard I have found a few beautiful fall leaves...in July. Finding the leaves has prompted me to do a little early work for fall.

Last week I had some plain notecards printed with one of the photos (Fork) from my Kitchen Series. It really turned out very nicely. I have ordered more cards with two more of the Kitchen Series photos (Tea Kettle on Floor & Spoon). These cards will be sold as sets in local shops. I am thinking of four cards in each design together to make a set of twelve notecards.

After working with the leaf photos -- I see another set of notecards. The series of leaf photos, 17 so far, have become my favorites -- this week. This one below makes me think of a giraffe. They are much like a Rorschach ink blot test.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs