The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Call for Entries; Nature Undisturbed 2010

Show photo by Eddie Fleming


It's official -- the call for entries for Nature Undisturbed 2010 is out. I would like to thank each and every one of the photographers who took the time to send in an entry last time -- all forty-two of them. Without the photographers -- a show would not happen. All of the entries we received last time were great photos. I know it was difficult for the juror to choose those to hang in the show.

Southern Conservation Land Trust has a webpage up with information from last year's show and the link to the call for entries for 2010. I have the link to the call in the upper left of my blog page. Also Dogwood Gallery and Framer has a separate web page for Nature Undisturbed.

I am asking all who entered last time to consider entering again this year. I am also asking all who read this to pass the call along to anyone they think would be interested. Last show, we had photographers from from as far away as Louisiana.

Not only will the event feature great photography -- but we will again have Susan Todd-Raque speak on collecting photography. We are also hoping that our juror from last year will present a talk and share some of his images with us. Greg -- I am sending you an email as soon as I post this blog!

October 10 at 7:30 a.m. be at Sam's Lake Sanctuary for a photo event and opportunity to get some shots for the site-specific category of the show.

If anyone has any questions about the show or entry process -- feel free to drop me an email.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs