The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

From the Barefoot Files...

This past week was my husband's uncle's birthday. He is pictured here with my father-in-law. The baby is my father-in-law and Uncle Robert is pushing the carriage. Last weekend I saw this carriage at my sister-in-law's house -- she has it in her dining room. This photo was taken in 1922. I am guessing now at late summer or early fall.

Unclue Robert is an interesting person. He and I did not meeting until we had moved back here from California. He lives in Florida now. We visited him and had the pleasure of staying in the guest house on his property. It was very nice. When ever there is a hurricane heading his way -- it makes me a little nervous. I don't think they bother him much at all. One time I offered to drive down and bring them up to our house for a few days -- but he said they would ride it out like they always do.

I love having these photos -- showing a glimpse of their childhood.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs