The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Cookbook


I have been busy as a bee reworking a couple family cookbooks I put together into one volume. For a long time I wanted to combine them and add in some of the old family photos I have.

The photos and stories I have featured on the blog are now spread throughout the cookbook. These photos show many of the people who tested and altered these recipes to get them 'just right.' There is the photo of my Grandma Mildred and the recipes of her coconut cakes. My Granddaddy Sam is in there -- and so is his recipe for Dandelion Wine (which I have made).

I am testing a pdf version of the book that will be available through my website. The hard copy will be available soon also (pages need to be printed!).


Photobucket



No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs