The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

From the Barefoot Files...

This past week was another family birthday -- my Uncle George. The photo today is a picture of him in his Army uniform standing between his parents, my grandparents. They have been featured in past posts -- Grandma Mildred and George King. I am wondering if my father took this photo. He was probably there -- but he is not in the picture.

Uncle George has always liked cars. He knows a lot about them. On one of the previous blogs I thought a picture of my great Uncle Walter was of him in front of his car -- nope. The car in the photo belonged to my Uncle George.

When I was little I used to call my uncle "Frog." This was because of a story my grandmother told me. She told me that when my uncle was little he liked frogs and would chase them around.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs