The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

From the Barefoot Files...

This is another old family photo that is a favorite of mine.  It is a photo of my mother as a child and my grandmother.  Many of the old photos of family will have the car in it.  

I wonder where this is and what is going on.  It looks like my grandmother has a pair of pants in her hands and she is laughing.  My mother looks like she is not quite sure of what is going on; her hands clasped and under her chin.  

One of the best features of this photo (for me) is the reflection of my mother in the door of the car.

editing this to add -- I just received an email from my mother telling me that my grandmother was putting those pants on so she could go into the trees behind the car to pick apples or berries.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs