The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tomorrow is the Opening!

Last Thursday Lucinda came to Dogwood Gallery & Framer to view the exhibit and make her picks for the top photos.  Let me just say that I love Lucinda -- she is so nice!  It was such a treat for me to spend time with her and hear her take on the photos.  She is not able to attend the opening tomorrow night -- but she will be back at the gallery on April 22 to give a talk about the show and her choices.

It has been a busy time to get the show ready.  I cannot believe how the show grew from the first year.  We had 76 photographers from 10 states submit work for the show.  All of the submissions were wonderful.  Trimming the number to fit the show and gallery was tough.  The great thing is that I see many more photos from the properties managed by Southern Conservation Trust.  The photos taken at the Trust properties show me that the show is working -- getting more people out to see in person the work they do in this area.

The full schedule of events for Nature Undisturbed is at the website.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs