The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lensbaby Workshop


Saturday August 14 -- 9:30 to 4:30 I will present a Lensbaby Workshop at the Serenbe Photography Center.  The cost of the workshop is $125 and this includes lunch.

I will have on hand demo Control Freak lenses (Nikon and Canon mounts).  I will also have many attachments -- macro, wide angle, tele photo, and the creative aperture disks.  Also, I will have the new super wide angle lens accessory and the fisheye optic.  The complete optic swap system will be available for demo -- single glass, double glass, plastic and the pinhole/zone plate drop in optics.  You can try out my personal Composer lens (Canon mount).

During the workshop I will show you how to use the Lensbaby lens for a variety of shots.  We will look at the application for this lens in macro, landscapes, still life, portraiture, and abstract.  


This photo was taken at Sams Lake.  The photo at the top of the blog was taken in my front yard.  The photo below was taken sitting on my kitchen counter.  The flowers were purchased for a baby shower.


If you have any questions about the Lensbaby or the workshop -- feel free to email me.  For more Lensbaby images you can check my Lensbaby set on Flickr.



No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs