The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blue Ridge Juried Nature Exhibit

Since I love nature photography so much and direct Nature Undisturbed in the spring -- when I found out about the Blue Ridge Mountain Photographers Juried Nature Exhibit -- I had to enter.  When I found out -- with about 3 days left in the call for entry period -- I had to hustle through my photos to decide which three I wanted to send in.


Doing the 365 Project is really building a reserve of great images for entries.  I poked around in my daily photo file and came up with a nice reflection photo.  


One of my favorite photos -- not a daily photo -- but taken in a set -- was a for sure entry.  This photo is so nice in black and white.


And finally -- another photo that was not the photo of the day but taken in the set one day -- was my third choice for entry.

I think the last one is my favorite of the bunch.  All three of the photos were juried in the show.  This is the first year for this photography exhibit.  The opening reception is September 4 from 5 to 7pm.  The show hangs through October 8.



No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs