The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

From the Barefoot Files...


This is a photo I like to look at.  It shows three guys posing for a photo on someone's car.  It must be winter -- no leaves on the trees and they look like they are dressed for cool weather.  I think I know where this is -- but I can't quite make my brain remember exactly.  The building looks very familiar.

My Uncle John (grandma's brother) is on the left and a family friend is on the right.  I can't quite place the guy in the middle -- but I know when my mother sees this, she will email me with who that is.  I like the cars, the clothes, the shadows, and ruts in the parking lot.  The lines in the mud go from the lower corner straight to the car and men -- leading your eye to the subject.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs