The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Editions

This past fall I dipped my toe in the limited edition market.  I had been in a photography rut -- not liking anything I was shooting.  One day in preparation for Nature Undisturbed I went to Sams Lake to shoot some photos to use in promo for the show.  The next afternoon I went to Line Creek Nature Area to do the same there.  The collection of photos from that weekend were wonderful and became my first limited edition series portfolios.  





These three photos are part of the Sams Lake series.  Both sets are at Dogwood Gallery and Framer.  Selected images from the series will be available in larger size and smaller edition size in the near future.

These images were taken early one Saturday morning.  Sams Lake Bird Sanctuary is near my home.  This is one of the properties in the site specific category for Nature Undisturbed.  The call for entries deadline is January 31, 2011.  Email me with any questions.  The entry process and all info on the show is found on the website.

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs