The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

From the Barefoot Files...

How many of us spent a few minutes in a photo booth?

To the right is a couple shots of me in a booth.  I am guessing that I am about three years old in this photo.  Looking at my clothes and my tanned arm -- it must be summer.

Summer is a great time for fun photos.  You can do something similar to this with a digital camera and create the "strip" effect with photo editing software.  The way to get the click, click, click shot sequence is with the continuous shooting mode on your camera.  I used continuous often when I am shooting handheld to be sure I can keep some sharp focus.  Using continuous also gives you the frame by frame by frame look that you got with a photo booth.

This holiday weekend is a good time to play around with continuous shooting.  

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs