Since this is an anniversary day -- here is a quick little list of some notable posts.
- The first post to the blog Photographing Line Creek
- A Trip to The National Archives was a fun post and the Archives is a great place to visit in person and online.
- One oldie but goodie that still gets a lot a hits is A Skink in the House.
- This one about the macro capabilities of fixed lens cameras is good
- Snake and Eggs was another that I liked writing
Since today is a vintage photo day -- and yesterday was my grandmother's birthday -- here is one of her as a child in school.