The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chair-ity Event

Last year I participated in a local fundraiser -- a Chair-ity Event benefiting The Children's Village at Christian City. When my piece was finished, I wrote a blog about it and put up a photo.

This year -- the 3rd annual event -- I am again participating. My contribution this time around is a footstool covered in vintage photos. Anyone bidding on this and winning gets a baby picture of me! The underneath has my signature and a logo photo. I have also been looking through my photos for any with a chair in them -- I think I have one or two that might work and also be up for bid at the event.


It is all for a good cause -- maybe I will see you at the event. The chairs will also be on display at Dogwood Gallery November 9 through 14.







Photobucket




No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs