The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Canvas at Dogwood


The oddest thing is happening -- I am trying to get to an old post -- the post titled "The Canvas."  I cannot get it to load for me.  Oh well....

I wanted to let you all know that "The Canvas" will be hanging at Dogwood Gallery for the next few weeks.  The canvas is actually titled "Daisy 4" and it is featured in the 'Gifts by Hand' section of the new issue of Arts & Expressions Magazine.  Tonight is the party at Dogwood for the new issue.  Artists with pieces in the magazine will have them on display.  

The canvas gallery wrap of the black and white daisy print is very nice.  I think it is so nice that it has been in my living room since it arrived last month.  

In addition to the canvas up for sale tonight -- I will offer up an 8x10 print as a door prize.  The door prize print is the photo on the blog today.  I love the simplicity of this photo.  



Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs