The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

Social networking is interesting. Since I became active on Twitter I have met some very nice photographers that I probably would not have known otherwise. One of them is Rhonda Holcomb. Rhonda takes awesome photos -- many of birds. I love seeing her photos. Getting to know Rhonda brought me to the group (she invited me) on Flickr; "25 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge."
I don't participate in a lot of Flickr groups. Frankly I just don't have time. And really, at the holidays -- I don't have time for this. But you know it is all about finding or making the time. From that old blog I "found" time to walk a dog every day and it has really paid off for me in getting a little more in shape. I am working on finding the time to take a Christmas photo every day to add to this group -- and it is paying off in getting me to really think about the images.
The Christmas challenge has given me a great idea for one in 2010 that the photo club can do to really get us thinking -- and at a time that is kind full of the winter blahs. In the meantime I used a different method getting the photo to the blog. I don't know if I will do this again -- but I sent it from Flickr. This is my entry in the challenge for today -- a heavily manipulated angel image. This looks like a card for next year to me. Follow this link to keep up with my challenge photos. If I don't post one for a couple days -- don't worry -- I will catch them up!


































Dec 6
Originally uploaded by TheBarefootPhotographer

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs