The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

From the Barefoot Files...

Merry Christmas from 1965 (I am guessing the year -- not 100% sure). Here I am with a doll, almost my size, that would "walk" with me when I held her hand -- or something -- I can't remember. I do remember those footie pajamas.

This is another slide like the photo on the blog last week. Last week I got the digital version of the slide by placing the slide onto a lightbox and shooting a photo of it. This week I projected the slides on the wall and took pictures of the images to get the digital file. It was a very fast way to get through a bunch of them. Editing them is not a big job -- cropping, a little color correction and they are fine.

So Merry Christmas to all of my readers! I hope you have a great day.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs