The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dinner Tonight

In the summer I like to grill dinner as much as I can to keep the heat out of the kitchen. I had planned to grill steak tonight...until I remembered the bok choy in the refrigerator.

Steak Stir Fry --
lean steak sliced very thin, two cloves of garlic, bok choy, carrots, broccoli, soy sauce, fish sauce, thin spaghetti (cooked), oil

Stir fry the steak in a little oil with garlic and soy sauce in a very hot skillet. Take out of the pan and reheat the pan for the veggies. When the veggies are just about ready, put the steak back in. Toss with the veggies and add a tiny bit of fish sauce and more soy if you like it. Toss in pasta. Serve. I like mine with red pepper flakes sprinkled on top.

I don't take many photos when I cook. A few years ago I put together a couple family cookbooks, without photos. I wish I had taken the time to add some! Lately I have been peeping at a lot of blogs and I am really liking the ones with the food photos. So tonight, with my husband standing over me waiting to dig in, I took photos of dinner. It was delicious!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs