The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Macro Master Class July 25

I have scheduled a Macro Master Class at Dogwood Gallery & Framer for July 25. Space is limited. The class will begin at 10am and end at 4 pm. We will have an hour break at 12 for lunch. There are many places close by the gallery to go for lunch or bring something and have lunch at the gallery.

The class will explore all of the wonder of macro photography. You will learn about using other lenses as a macro lens, the Lensbaby macro kit, and more accessories to get that very sliver thin depth of field.

We will look at subjects -- beyond your usual bugs and flowers. Ever wonder why the symbol on your camera is a tulip? Everyone takes macros of flowers -- it is very overdone and hard to be unique with a flower for a subject. Of course, the fact it is overdone does not stop me from doing it -- but I do like to think outside of the macro box from time to time.

You will need to bring your camera and fresh batteries to the class. Also a flash drive would be helpful. I will have my laptop and projector for review of photos. Yes! We will take photos!

To sign up for this class email me as soon as you can. As I mentioned, space is limited for this event. The cost of the day is $85. I look forward to hearing from you -- email me with your questions or to reserve your spot.



Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs