The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Loving The Extension Tubes!

There are so many cool things outside to take photos of these days. Plants and flowers, bugs, rusty metal yard things in my backyard and more. I have found myself more and more reaching for the extension tubes and the 50mm 1.4. I can get very interesting macros with this set up and I have written about it before and I am sure I will again. One the blog today is a trio of photos from the backyard just a couple days ago.

I need to get back out there and look at the Black-Eyed Susan that had a few blooms ready to
open. When I was out on the deck
yesterday I noticed the hydrangea was full of pretty blue blooms. And the baby Mr. Stripey tomato is getting larger!


The Black-Eyed Susan; shutter speed 1/250, f5, ISO 250, Red Rose; shutter 1/250, f5, ISO 400. Coneflower Bud; shutter 1/160, f5, ISO 400. All were taken with the 50mm and the 21mm extension tube.




Photobucket


No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs